Brief Description of the International Seminar and Conference
Creative economy is a manifestation of efforts to make economy improvements which is highly competitive with creativity as the renewable resources. To develop the creative economy, it is required the collaboration of various components taking part in these important roles, namely: intellectuals, entrepreneurs and government. The intellectual role that plays an important element demands the educational bases or universities that areable to competitively generate innovations that can provide solutions to the various problems of the national economy.
In line with this, Telkom University with its vision and mission seeks to address this challenge by organizing an international event in order to be a media that provides a solution to the development problems of the national economy withinthis global competition. The international seminar and conference will concentrate on the industrial development in Indonesia by presenting the perspectives of the Ministry of Industry and Creative Economy, Bandung city, as The Emerging Creative City, and the view of academics as the source for the development of educational institutions. The speakers in this seminar are the industrial creative practitioners that have contributed globally and brought the locality values, creativities and cultures.
Furthermore, this event will also be a parameter in the writing development in the field of creative industries by holding a conference call for papers which is opened for academics and researchers in the creative industries discipline. The series are expected to be central to the creative industries development especially its contribution to education.
- Format of abstract template BCM 2014
- Format of full paper template BCM 2014
- Poster Presentation Guidelines BCM 2014
* click on the right of your mouse and choose “Save Link As…”
- Keynote Speakers:
- Main speakers:
Focus: Young Local Creators Go Global
Visual Artists – Contemporary urban Culture
|2. Didiet Maulana
Fashion Designer / Indonesia
| 3. Christiawan Lie
Comic – Director of Caravan Studio
Moderator : Dwinita Larasari (Designer and Director of BCCF) / Indonesia
Focus: Local Creative Community Heroes
|1. Maria Tri Sulistiyani (Ria Papermoon)
founder and Creator Papermoon Puppet Theatre
|2. Irvan Noe’man
ITB IASR Chairman, Indonesian Power, BD + A
|3. Phaerly Maviec Musadi Ratulangie
Founder of Parental Advisory Baby Clothing
Moderator : Gustaff H. Iskandar (founder common room)
- Expanding synergy and collaboration amongintellectuals, entrepreneurs, government and also public in a wider framework of Indonesia’s creative economy.
- Contributing to the development of creative industries in Indonesia.
- Providing a mediato contribute ideas, innovative product ideas that are useful as well as a solution to the needs of the challenging problems of Indonesia’s creative economy.
- Best Paper, Poster and Arts and Design Exhibition Awards
- Certificates for all registered authors presenting at the congress
- Certificate for paper reviewers, session chairs, and audience
- All accepted abstracts and full papers will be published in the refereed congress proceedings and will be published electronically on the website.
- Meet and network with international scholars and practitioners and leading world experts
- Develop contacts and research collaboration overseas
- Come to know latest developments in research, share new findings and research ideas
- Lunch including coffee tea snacks
- Attending exhibition
- You are welcome to attend the conference as an audience.
Call for Papers and Posters
- This activity is open to the speakers, researchers and academics who are interested in presenting their papers in the parallel session seminar or posters.
- Abstract submission open: 05 May 2014
- Deadline for abstract submission:
Early Bird : 31 May 2014
Regular : 28 June 2014
Express : 12 July 2014
- Full paper and exhibition submission deadline: 30 August 2014
- Notification of full paper and exhibition acceptance: 15 September 2014
- Deadline for registration and money transfer: 25 October 2014
- Congress Date: 10 -11 November 2014
Resgistration Fee of International Seminar and Conference 2014
- Registration Fee (Local Speakers) :
- Early bird Rp.1.000.000
- Regular Rp.1.250.000
- Express Rp.1.500.000
- Registration Fee (Overseas Speakers) :
- Early bird USD 175
- Regular USD 200
- Express USD 225.
- Ticket and Registration Fee for Seminar Partisipant :
- On the spot : TCIS Building, Telkom University, Jl. Telekomunikasi No.1, Ters. Buah Batu Bandung
- Reservation via sms : +62 821 20503002 (Daris)
- Participants is limited only 100 people
- Student Rp. 75.000
- Public Rp. 150.000